Sunday 20 February 2011

19/Feb/2011 Some moaning

It's been almost a week since I started my blog, I enjoyed writing the articles and expressing my thoughts, but it is really hard to think about what to talk about in the next article. 

One reason is because I don't have the confidence. At this stage I can't just point at something and then talk 10 minutes about the design aspect of it, I simply don't have the knowledge. Before I can talk about something, I need to do research, lots of it some times. I am a little bit behind many of my classmates on design knowledge at the moment, I am learning and learning is a really slow precess. Then there is my problem on English, I found it hard to describe things accurately in English, especially when I need to describe an object. 

Plus, I have so much work to do lately, can't believe how busy it is in second year I really had not expect this before the start of the year. 

However I still like my idea about having this blog and I am really passionate about it, I am not going to give up and hopefully in the future more people will come and read my blog and will find my opinions helpful, but at the end of the day, I write this blog for myself to learn about design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment